Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Recommended in 'Gifts for Gamers'

Sneakycoon has added our Chocobo Scarf to 'Gifts for Gamers' item list!

Check it out here on etsy.

A shoutout to our friends at AniCu for showing a little appreciation for our scarves at their recent meeting! Thankyou ver much we love you all <3

I am still waiting for games to come in the mail :( When will they come? WHERE IS MY KIRBY GAME D=

At the moment, I've fired up Oblivion GOTY edition for PS3. Scored it for $20. Even though I've played it before (didn't like it much at the time either) it seems a bit better now. But I still think it needs more direction. I thought the 'quicklist shortcut keys' made no sense (diagonal for a d-pad = fail). But there are a lot of game options (so many races, classes, etc @_@)

Anyhoo. I am off to finish my NCIS episode :)

No comments:

Post a Comment